Employment law is an area of law which touches on every business within the UK, whether small or large. The voluminous laws and regulations governing all businesses impact heavily upon those businesses and negotiating them can be a minefield.
At Blake-Turner we help you navigate that minefield and assist you both before and when disputes arise, as they often do.
Rupert Farr, who heads up the Employment Department, is experienced in providing advice to both employers and employees on both a contentious and non-contentious basis.
We provide services in relation to the following;
- Redundancy and restructuring
- Employment termination
- Handbook and policy reviews
- Advising/drafting service agreements
- Advising/drafting contracts of employment
- Restrictive covenants
- Unfair/wrongful dismissal
- Ethical guidelines and anti-corruption practices
To discuss your requirements, please contact Rupert Farr or alternatively click here to fill out an enquiry form.