Our Construction Lawyers Department has considerably in excess of 20 years’ experience in this field.
The department specialises in:
- advice on pre-contract negotiations;
- drafting terms and conditions of contract;
- reviewing documentation which has been provided for the purposes of tendering; and
- dispute resolution in the construction industry including:
- adjudications on behalf of both employers/developers and contractors;
- general construction litigation; and
The Construction Department is familiar with most standard forms of contract, including:
- bonds and collateral warranties; and
- consultants’ appointments.
Projects vary from large developments through to term maintenance contracts and private residential developments.
We are regularly retained to advise on ongoing projects and ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
For further information please contact Blake Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7480 6655.
Whilst adjudication has been available for a number of decades, legislation passed in 1996 provided statutory legislation…
Mediation was first introduced to the United Kingdom in the early 1990s by a small number of construction solicitors…
There are many different ways to procure a construction project. The distinctions are between the use of standard form contracts…
A lot of time goes into the procurement process and the negotiation of the contract for the construction of individual projects…
It is often said that construction contracts either run twice as long as the contract period and cost three times the price…