Commercial Property Dispute Resolution
Commercial property dispute resolution – we settle disputes between landlords and tenants, over property ownership and those relating to development and construction contracts, among various other issues.
Our aim is to ensure that a dispute does not escalate so that relationships are preserved and time and costs are not wasted for all parties ultimately providing the best outcome for you.
We advise on:
- Break notices, dilapidations (in collaboration with your dilapidations surveyor), rent review and forfeiture;
- Issues relating to lease renewals and landlord’s consent;
- Possession claims;
- Recovery of rent and other arrears;
- Commercial service charge issues;
- Property-related insolvency;
- Property contract, option agreement and overage disputes;
- Nuisance and trespass issues;
- Adverse possession claims and boundary disputes;
- Commercial landlord and tenant disputes;
- Restrictive covenants;
- Land registration and title disputes.
For further information please contact Blake Turner at email@example.com or on 020 7480 6655.
Our commercial property department works with business occupiers, property owners, SPVs, investors, management companies and…