Insolvency Lawyers London
Insolvency and restructuring is an inevitable and every day aspect of business life in the 21st Century.
Whether you are owed money, rationalising and reorganising your business, or suffering cash flow or more fundamental issues, Blake-Turner LLP have a wealth of experience in using both commercial realities and insolvency legislation to our clients’ best advantage.
If you are owed money by a company or an individual, we can use our expertise to explain your options to you and maximise your recoveries.
Change always provides opportunities too and we regularly advise on potential acquisitions by or from administrations and liquidations.
We act in a variety of industry sectors, including real estate insolvency, night clubs, technology, engineering, construction, retail and wholesale.
Insolvency Law Firm
We act for both insolvency practitioners and creditors and regularly use that experience to bring about the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We have recently acted in the following areas:-
- Supporting creditors owed money by individuals and companies
- Issuing and defending bankruptcy and winding up petitions
- Sales of assets from administrations and liquidations
- Appointment of liquidators and administrators
- Section 110 reconstructions
- Defending and bringing claims against directors by liquidators and administrators